Ready, Set...Start!

. Wednesday, July 8, 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

The tittle came to me while I was lying in bed thinking of what the world might want to hear. Then it dawned on me, most people brainstorm, plan, prepare, plan some more, think about it, put things off, plan some more...I think you get the idea.

That is why I propose we just...Start! "Start what," you may ask. I don't know, living! People go about living their life ready for the opportunity that may present itself, but they are too afraid to start living the life that has been present for a while now. It's time to start living life, gain control and learn to Take Action!
My name is Joel and I am a Business/Sales Consultant and Coach. I enjoy working with people around the world who are passionate about life and take the daily actions necessary to achieve that success they are looking for. I challenge people to see themselves as more than what they are in the current moment. You are not your current circumstances, you are what you do in your current circumstances!

The goal of this blog is to challenge you to be better. Whatever your current occupation is, view yourself as "The Best," I promise you this will help you earn more money, help you feel better about life, and help you be a more pleasant person to be around...no offence. At the end of each post I will give you an action plan that you can start applying in your life right NOW! I want to help you get to where you want to go all you have to do is let me.

Your Success,

Joel

*****************************************
ACTION EXERCISE:

Ask yourself right now "what have I been putting off for a while that needs to get done?"

1. Write a list of the things in you life that are incomplete or need to be started, starting from easiest to hardest.

2. Commit to completing one of your tasks in the next day. Start with a small or easy task. Once you feel the victory of finishing a small task completing bigger tasks will become easier and easier.

3. Repeat the process until all your tasks have been completed.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: